We understand the growing concern about the COVID-19 virus and want to let our patients and parents know that we are taking the necessary precautions to help ensure that we are providing a safe and clean environment.
Our Staff spent many hours disinfecting our office. We are thankful for the commitment and care they have for our practice and patients.
We will continue to remain open at least in the morning, unless instructed otherwise.
- We will continue disinfecting our office and waiting room often throughout the day and after hours.
- We will continue to routinely sanitize all surfaces, handles, iPads, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged at the office.
As health care providers, we are taking the well-being of our patients and community very seriously. Your health and well-being is our number one priority.
Our office has sick visit waiting room so please walk in to that room if you or your child is sick and our staff will walk you immediately to an exam room
Because we want to be open for same day sick visit of all patients, Please help us by following these steps:
- Show up to your appointment on time
- Avoid cancelation within 24 hours as it impacts our ability to serve other patients